jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

Escena 1
Yohenny: Hi, Solanny
Solanny: Hi, Yohenny How are you?
Yohenny: I'm Fine. But you don't look well. How are you feeling?
Solanny: I'm feelig bad today
Yohenny: What's wrong with you?
Solanny: I have fever. a terrible headache and a terrible pain in my body.
Yohenny: oh! I'm sorry why don't you go to the doctor?
Solannny: I have no time today.
Yohenny: Why?
Solanny: Because I have an Exam
Yohenny: But you neeg to see the doctor
Solanny: Yes, I will see the doctor Tomorrow




Escena 2
Jainmi: Would you like to see the doctor
Solanny: yes, please
Jainmi: She's busy right now. May I have your name?
Solanny: solanny Luzardo
Jainmi: The doctor will see you in a moment please be seated
Escena 3
Dra Guisseli. what's the matter with you solanny?
solanny: I have a terrible headache and a terrible pain in my body I
tossed and turned all last night.
Solanny: Yes, doctor. I took two instead of one.I thought they would cure my headache and the certainnly did. but this morning I feel worse.
Dra Guisseli.You should go for a check-up more often. Solanny Just put the thermometer under you tougue.
Solanny: Do I have a Temperature doctor?
DraGuisseli. Yes, You do. Solanny it's dangerous to take pills all the time and have litter rest.
solanny: I really thought it was only a litte cold.
Dra Guisseli. You have certainly got a very bad could. I will give you a prescription. please, don't forget to take this medicine every four hours and rest lot this you will be better staying in bad for a day or two

No hay comentarios: