sábado, 7 de julio de 2007

MY DAILYDIET

Really my diet isn't too balanced. I like a lot the non healty food like butter, frite chicken, chips and golusines

I thy to don't fall in tentation cause I Know that those foods In tentation cause

I Know that thouse foods in big portions are bad to my heal. I always include in my daily diet, rice, meat, cheese, etc.


IN my food it is always the butter well usually twice or three time in the week

I eat macdonal´s chips those are my favorites and arturo´s frite chicken ,I love it ,I love it. IT´S yummy

I always eat in small guantities fruits, I really don´t like,but I know they are good to the good work of my body

Sometines I eat apples ,oranges ,bananas, my favorites fruit is the watermelon it is delicious.

the vegetales are really good to my heal and in a balanced diet always most to eat vegetales. I usually eat lettuce and tomatoes are my favorites

I never eat fish, yogurt and milk . I don´t like it

´´this is my daily diet´´

No hay comentarios: