jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

My Past Weekend

FRIDAY: I got up early at 8 o clock in the morning. later I took a Shower. then I Watched my favorite program"POrtaDAS" AT 9.30am I Went to the kitchen and cooked my breakfast, afte that my mon asked me that cleaned the house.I cleaned. the house, I took other shower and waited for my transport that came at 11 o clock .
In the road to URbe. I talked with my friends about a math work. I came to URBE after enter to my english class with the teacher Doris Molero, my transport took me to my home where my mom was waiting me with the dinner.
I ate my dinner and then I went to the bed to got some sleep.
SATURDAY: I got up really early because. I didn´t have to go to urbe. I went to the park. That is´t near from home to relax a litte and enjoyed with my dog ´´drazy´´. My boyfriend invited me to the movies an we saw the now movie ´´sherk´´. Then we ate the dinner at macdonal´s and later took me home and I stayed sleep.
SUNDAY: at 9 o´clock all my family went home to celebrate my dad´s birthday .Write the fun was happening I turned on the to and watched the footbal game.
When the match finished at 3 o´clock we went to the pool. After took the bath in the pool to refresh from the maracaibo hot weather. I was so hungry, my aunt laura prepared a delicious dinner to everyone ´´Arepas´´ with ham and cheese.
The family´s favorite.
the sleep time came,it was really late, like 12o´clock.
´´That was my weekend activities ´´

No hay comentarios: