sábado, 7 de julio de 2007












Hi!!! my name's Yohenny but everybody calls me "Yohe"


















I'm from Maracaibo originally I'm 18 years old and I study Pre - School Education at URBE .










I Live in Maracaibo in San Francisco.










I love music, dancing, playing and sleeping, pizza, chocolate and my family.













I hate I don't like to clean the house, getting up early on saturday, and I can't stand that touch me when I'm angry














My dream is to graduate brom Pre- School Education, work, get married and have a lot of babies, also travel around the world meet places




















My opinion about ENGLISH......










I think english very important. I don't like to Speak it, but I like hear the English classes and Watch TV.

No hay comentarios: