jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

MY TALENT:´´CREATIVITY´´

I Think that my talemt it's being creative always think in doing new thinds, every time that I am with my friends we enjoy to create. On weekends we make of something litte. Something cute, dinamic and big, with recicling stuffs our imagination starts to fly.

Our favorite activity is cute add and draw flowers, albums to put our greatest memories.

I love to shore with my friends on weekends ,we make really fun activities ,make birthdays partys, my creativity it´s always present , I never in´t sad and when my friends are sad I always make them laugh to they feel better.

Decoring, cut, add, coloring, are my daily activities because with those activities always stort my creativity and the most important thing it´s that I feel really happy really happy

´´CREATING NEW THINGS´´

No hay comentarios: